Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest

    A world record was set by Takeru Kobayashi breaking his own record by eating 53 3/4 dogs and buns in 12 minutes . An American , Joey Chestnut , finally gave the little Japanese a run finishing 2nd with 52 dogs . I find it odd that ESPN carried it . Then again I think it odd they carry poker .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest

    ESPN's been carrying it for a few years. I think I watched the past two. I didn't get to see todays. Little Sonya is the one who suprises me.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest

    I thought the same thing about ESPN's choice of programming lately. Poker seems to be on a lot of channels.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest

    I couldnt believe there was little to no baseball on today. I didnt see any espn coverage all day. Sorta disappointing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •